The world is changing, and we are embracing the technology available for all healthcare organisations to improve interactions between staff and patients alike to improve stimulation and well-being in the care sector.
This new technology is now available through the use of interactive touchscreen boards that can be used to involve all residents to use alongside the nurses with a large range of apps available, designed to stimulate and increase cognitive activity.
Ideally sized and designed for easy manoeuvrability, Agile is perfect for healthcare environments, in care homes or dementia care units. Staff can take the product directly to residents - whether they’re situated in shared spaces like day lounges or individual resident rooms. This is vital for ensuring all residents are fully included in planned activities, and have the tools to keep connected with their families, friends and loved ones.
- RemindMecare The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is encouraging care providers to invest in interactive technology as a way to enhance residents wellbeing - the Agile or Flex are perfect tools to evidence your compliance. The innovative RemindMecare app can be easily installed onto both devices to assist care providers to deliver person-centred care.
- RemindMecare Gives you the tools to carefully tailor your care to each resident. Built with four components, the app lets you provide residents with a readymade activity library and gives them access to pre-vetted apps from Google Play Store. The app also gives residents a way to keep in touch with loved ones with built-in video, and has you admin and reporting functionality, so that you can make sure your residents are getting the care they need.
- 32” P-CAP touchscreen allows for up to 40 simultaneous touch points.
- Full HD screen for viewing content in high resolution.
- Halo protection system helps protect both screen and users.
- Built in HD camera and microphone for video conferencing or keeping loved ones connected.
- Medical grade power system (battery version). Battery can be fully charged from empty for 3 hours and provides up to 8 hours of continuous use
- Agile sits at a fixed height for standing, seated and wheelchair use.
- Tilts from an upright vertical position to 54 degrees for more flexibility and adaptability.
- Counterbalance tilt technology helps with safety whilst adjusting the angle of the display, creating a smooth and controlled user experience.
- SHARP Agile Interactive Touch Table with Medical Grade Battery Pack 32″
All tables come with FREE delivery, installation, and training along with a standard 3-year or extended 5-year warranty.
For residents with Dementia / Alzheimer’s there is an app called Relish, that enable residents and loved ones to share pictures, messages and videos so that no one misses those important moments. The app also allows staff to build a profile of things people love to do; Life is for living, so you can ensure every day is as stimulating and enjoyable as possible and nothing makes staff – and residents – happier than the involvement of friends and family.
- Research on the neuropathology of dementia and on the science of play, establishes that people in the later stages of the disease can still experience three primary outcomes of play: sensation, relaxation and reminiscence which can be achieved through Residents interaction with the table.
- All interactive digital tables come with pre-installed brain training apps and memory apps along with a host of enjoyable games and puzzles. You can also download your own apps or software to the table to enhance enjoyment. The table can be utilized in several different ways as follows:
: Dementia and Brain training apps and games
: Collaborative games (multi-user)
: Listening to music
: Keep fit lessons, sing alongs & quizzes
: Watching films and documentaries
: Viewing the internet
: Skype calling
: Staff training