The Early Years Interactive Touchscreen Table is uniquely designed for use in early years education environments, such as nurseries, junior or pre-schools. The product sits at the perfect height for children, and the ability to use Yellow Door education apps, which cover key areas of the curriculum, including: numeracy, literacy, sensory, emotional well-being and pre-coding keeps children engaged in teaching and learning content.
Being able to safely tilt the display from vertical to horizontal, you can ensure that children learn to work together as a group, or individually for more targeted learning. The tables come with the ability to install a range of optional award-winning educational apps by Yellow Door. The apps cover key areas of the curriculum, including numeracy, literacy, sensory, emotional well-being, and pre-coding keeps children engaged in teaching and learning content.
- 32” P-CAP touchscreen allows for up to 40 simultaneous touch points.
- Full HD screen for viewing content in high clarity.
- Halo protection system helps protect both screen and users.
- Battery can be fully charged from empty for 3 hours and provides up to 8 hours of continuous use (battery version)
- Sits at the perfect height for use in early years education environments, such as nurseries, junior or pre-schools.
- Screen built onto a stylish powder-coated steel frame with easy-lock wheels.
- The ability to tilt the screen from vertical to horizontal provides greater flexibility and adaptability.
- Counterbalance tilt technology helps with safety whilst adjusting the angle of the display, creating a smooth and controlled user experience.
All tables come with FREE delivery, installation, and training along with a standard 3-year or extended 5-year warranty.
To support the children within the school environment with learning Welsh through play and activities to promote the language, the Apps below can be downloaded on to these tables for collaborative use amongst groups.
Promoting the Welsh Language